Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stress

Everyone is stress...coming out with word that so called out of our mind....i miss home i miss life that without ant rushing here nt here...i miss all...i miss my old times frens...my frens who i share my ups n downs with..........frens....u know who u are...don over stress...take good care...if there anyting do owes remember..to pray...to hav a minute of silence..calm down....n continue on with ur work...but the mst important ting is to take good care of yr health...life aint easy...sometime i feel lik jz let go..but on thing i kept in mine...im here to educate myself...here i am for a bete future for myself and for my family my parents....

Before anyting happen......Frens im sorry....for all the things i had done that HURT ya physically mentally and emotionally....im sincerely very sorry....what i had done before.but u guys are still my bestest frens and sister in life....especially goes to dar dar, suling, yumei, stella, p.x, h.f., and all my frens........although there are time that seems lik i forgotten u ppl..but deep inside my heart u're there,......i never ever forget u guys..... love for u all my frens never end....cuz frens are forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dar... u make me feel sorry le... haiz... left u alone n do fyp myself... and no hiu people... haiz.. sory.... love you.......