Wednesday, March 11, 2009

anyone know the feeling of being pressured??????

anyone know the feeling being pressured....my shoulder feeling so heavy....feeling of 46peoples marks is on my shoulder..which i am bearing it now with few of my coursemate...this feeling really s***!!!!!!!!! can u imagine what will be happening if u failed to provide those members the marks which is nearest to 20?????????possibility to get 20marks is there but the possibility to loose mark is also there as this ting i got no confidence at all cuz there's till (????) all around...but since all the combined group leaders said its lik dat...what can we say...although there are still (????) in our heads......
i dun know y n how shall i react.....i wana to deliver the best in presenting my points and convincing my lecturer in marking us to the best??????? i still cannot feel the interaction although there was improvement during rehearsal jz now...but interaction from the WHOLE group is the main thing that is needed.......i heard from people on....do u think that lecturer will giv us marks only on few directors mumbling n few shareholders mumbling?????and few questions that r goin to be asked?????lik dat?????????? it is not easy lo....or mayb im just thinking too much...m i???someone please tell me....here is the place to score for dis particular subject....
not the rehearsal.......not the points.....there's just something that is so not right.....duno y do i hav this feeling but this feeling is here n my sixth sense owes give me quite accurate real ting might hapen.....
im very stress im afraid that i will loose my patient anytime from now....do pray hard ya.......

No comments: