Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~Early in the Morning~

starting off with, "angel, everyone is aslep but left us sitting here suku suku"haiz....answering back "my fren, which sem we not sitting here suku suku le?".....my fren got so speechless n nothing to say...cuz im shooting ourselves...mayb dis is the symtom of not getting slep at tis time....looking outside as the sky is gettting lighter and come out with another question....we're the most romantic fren that every semester sure for once we sit togete n watch sunrise...hahaha..the fren of mine goes...angel...don talk..don wana talk to u liao...hehehe...hw can i resist not to laugh....gudnes...Angel ur sot...hahaha

friendship....from a blog of a very good fren of mine...my bestie...someone that does not cherish frenship..they are so called "Fren" that duno what is fren although they got dictionary to search for the meaning...but to that person that know hw to read but they would not know hw to elaborate n inteprete the meaning of "FRENSHIP"....sad to see n knowing people lik dat..hw pathetic....kecian kan? they don DeSERVE the real ting NAMED FRENSHIP..............

its time to go back to asgnmnt that kill my brain cells n waiting for my sunrise.......crazy me.....Gambateh....to me, dar n suling let us work.........hurrayyyyyyyy........

No comments: