Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm tired

im so so tired...im so not happy...im so depressed...im tired of everyting happening to me lately...got no 1 to talked too..somethimes i do miss having some1 by my side to share everyting to..but nw the special some1 is so long not here by my side anymore....sometime i just nid a shoulder to lean on...but what can i do since there's no hope for it anymore although how much i wan it to be...
life aint easy for sure..n im so sure n definate abt it now...i jz nid a break..i nid to hav a break of peacfulness with my head nt worrying anyting. i miss times that i can actually jumping n running...
im speechless....im tired...i duno what n hw should i react anymore...so so tired dy...sometimes i feel lik giving up but not at this very last moment.......haiz.....

anyway...praying for betterness and hapiness of life ahead n God will guide me n help n strengthen me through everyting....

No comments: