Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sem 2 (2008/2009) is coming to an END....[Exam ExAm exAm...]

Exam exam exam exam..im so tired..but this will be the last final exam that im goin thru...except in future i plan to take Masters again la..hehe..but thatz in my plan definately...praying hard that one day i would be able to continue...
Another piece of paper plays a big role in society...having a roll of degree nw its lik ntg...
everywhere, just throw a stone..u gona hit a degree holder...
competition is jz to great...im graduating at the wrong time...where economy its lik hell..no much improvement but a great slum down...
to continue on masters nw right after my degree, nope im so nt doin that bt YES in future..i am goin to take up Master...
missing people a lot lately...i duno y..
this semester is coming to an end...
i miss my frens...i miss the ones who are dear to me by my side
hehehe..
darlings, dears...frens...
ALL THE BEST...Love U all...Huggies...

No comments: