Tuesday, April 21, 2009

braces..orthodontic...dental appointments...

after a year using a retainer..or what ever its called...nw if gone...im on with a fix appliance..gudnes..the one that no way for me to take off anymore...oh gudnes...
im feeling the pressure nw..my 2rabbit tooth infront is on pressure n it hurt a bit..feel more lik having a sore thn hurt...
OMG...but my upper lips..its getting very very uncomfortable liao..sH**...
today, get one paper done..Marketing Communication...byebye to u..
another 4more to go...yeah yeah yeah.but doom doom doom...hehehehe
tired tired wana go get rest liao..hav my slepy eyes n painful lip...oh gudnes...suffering hw i wish i cud jz take it off for a min or two...to rest my lip....
gona get some medication tomoro b4 this so called ulcers getting worstttt....haizzzzzzzzz

No comments: