Monday, May 11, 2009

KBR..Kolej Bunga Raya...Hibiscus College...

KOLEJ BUNGA RAYA .....
the College..hostel..apartment..room..
i stayed for the last 3 years, 6 semesters in UNIMAS
completing my Degree program....
A hostel..the one that gave me memories to cherish till forever...
the day came...
to leave it forever till the next time i go back for another purpose...
Masters perhap...hahahaha
leaving this place...
its very sad..
im nt coming back to Kolej-KBR...
not coming back wid bags...luggage...baskets...pillows...clothing..pail...
but im leaving it bringing everyting back home...
signing off the form...leaving form for hostel accomodation...
passing back the keys...
holding the keys and looking at the room for the last time...



B1-4- My Block


K6/B1/G/ 7- My Apartment








K6/B1/G/7E- My Room

2 comments:

Dosz said...

sudah grad sudah dia~

Jas said...

the living room where we had our times... miao~!