Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Came thru My MiNd...

This jz came thru my mind..i duno y but it jz came thru my mind...reminds me back of my Girls' Brigade's training camps..and also company camps and also Bible study...
Flashing back to one of the talk i attend..No Apologies..
its a talk for pre-maritual marriage sex and adultery and many more..n its all incorporated to SIN...BIG SIN..
once it was organized in a very large quantity...
this shouldnt be for jz students of secondary school..
but its well recommended for higher learning level students too..
this is the time where people tend to have freedom to the fullest
away, fafr away from parents..no more NO here n there...
FREEDOM is what u get..
love urself n love urself more
don live ur life wid regrets...
i had saw many tings happen
the good n the bad
the sweet and the bitter
the happy and the sad
the love and the HURT
but i knw its does not end here yt...
its not a full stop yt..
lots more for me to c for me to know for me to experience..
one ting i keep i mind..
IF i Don LOVE myself...
Appreciate myself..
Treasure myself..
Cherish myself..
Care for myself..
one ting that is gona happen is I AM HURTING MYSELF..
No One will HURT u 1st If u DON HURT URSELF 1st..
i ChoOSe to LOVE MYSELF B4 others LOVE ME..n to DESERVE to be LovE by Me...

No comments: