Sunday, January 11, 2009

life aint easy...i MEAN it....

what can i say...life really NOT EASY...giving up...leaving it behind...forgetting it...let it go...it could be easy for someone else.but for me its aint easy....flashingback i did...letting go i tried...ignore what eva i felt..i did...d feeling is till there....not goin away so far...i wanted to c u..but i just cnnt look at u right in ur eyes....i just feel lik falling in ur arms again...wish to be in ur arms again lik i used to...but its all OVER...NO MORE....i miss u i till miss u....i just wan u back but there ntg i can do to hav u back..letting u go..letting dis feeling go...mayb its just one way out....
wen ur nt around..ur nt back to ur hometown...im owes here but thn wen ur back..im lik a burden...im lik some1 monitoring u...it hurts me hell wen u first say it to me...but thn wat can i do but to accept it as it is hard...sometimes i feel lik im just an entertainment to u...something for u to entertain ur own wen ur bored..wen im nt anymore wanted...off u go...out of my way..ur monitoring...
but u told me once im the only one u care d only gurl u care...u nvr care for any gurl lik hw u care for me...u make me smile u make me feel lik im in the world of my own...once u wana end it i feel the world crashed down on me...it hurt...its killng me...it crushed me more thn crushed ice...ice melt....but my pain is till there.. am being really hard for this past few months....looking back flashing back...ur d 1 i love the most....u hurt me...i don hate u...u end it...i never wana say goodbye...but s i keep tinking it hurt me lots...
all i can say is i till keep this hope...dis one n only hope...but i hope that it would fades away s time passes.....swwet memories between us...i will definately cherish it till the end of my life....cuz my love to u is sincere n i till heart u...Huggss...wish to be in ur arms again but that will be in the memories
byebye...good bye....

No comments: