Thursday, January 1, 2009

~@ brAnD n3w y3aR~*^2(0)(0)9^*

2008 gone...here comes 2009...a brand new beginning..new chapter of my diary....
2008...a year full with ups n downs...
2008....u taught me lots of things....
2008....u teach me what is the meaning of this BIG word..."COMMITMENT"
Yes i DO understand the meaning
buT its a HarD+rOugh leSSon
2008....never too Late to say gooDbYe to U foReVer...
2008 is the year u make me hAppY make Me sad..eVeryting had haPPen...I will CherisH it till tHe eND...
no MattEr wHat...Its A YEaR to RemEmBer..
tO my FrEns wHo neVer Fails to aCcompaNy me Wen I'm dOwN...wen i TeaRs...wen I go hiiHiiHaaHaa...GossIps no EnDs....ThAnks...
Of Cuz..My ParEnts n SibLings..whO coOl me n JokeS weN iM so DepreSsed..
HERE I COME...says 2009...
a neW ChaPter...AngEl[5zeN@].....
My FiNaL yeAr...My LiFe is deFinatEly gEttiNg gReaTer...
HeLLo 2009..heLlo fRieNds...heLlo everyOne...

No comments: