Friday, February 6, 2009

~Down Wednesday~

Its Wednesday man..no internet….got la…don say don hav…but the line really sux man.OMG…took me ages to open a webpage to check on my online distributed questionnaire…haiz…
Im bored…I am so gona take my aftn nap in a wile..but feel lik blogging a wile…but since there no proper internet line thn I would just save this file up n publish it wen I gt to internet connection…hehehe…
Lately, I hav been flashing back few stuff again n again….sometime I feel that I hav a delete button…half a year had pass…but the pain is till here deep inside…u might feel ntg..cuz its over for u..but for me…there no words to describe….i wish I could jz let go the past n move on…leaving all of that behind..but what can I do?? I do feel lik crying again and again but what for since there would not be any turning back point anymore…but I wished it will be one….hope will ended as hope not more thn hope…ntg I can do….
Once there someone ask y ddnt I hold on n reject it…I did…I did tell u that I till wana kep it…but u let it go…u let go…wat I can do nt to let go…I cnnt force u…Ur different…wat u wan u will do it n u will kep ur words…
Sometimes I do ask myself y m I so stupid to keep holding to dis feeling n not letting it go…jz let it go Angel…let it go…I wish I cud…I wanted…I tried..but ntg cud actually make me let go….im tired im tired….start a new relationship…mayb hunting again..or jz forget all abt getting attached again…..for the sake of nt getting hurt again….i duno..i really duno…I do not wana knw…im tired….
Im tired tinking…im tired..mentally..but physically im so energetic..mayb a jog later on…hahaha..but don tink so liao as weather don allow n yumei is goin Allamanda to cure her ill lappy..pity her lappy…hehhe…sleping time…..yeahhhhhhhhh……..
NITEZZZZZZZZZZZ…..
4.09p.m. – 4th February 2009

1 comment:

Jas said...

maiane... wei... if interested be lesbian let the 8gua gals knows ya... ^^